There are 2 ways we can work together. Getting your book ready to make an ebook can be fast, simple, and with as little or as much contact with ProFormatted Books as is necessary. Or, you can work directly with Scott (founder) to get your vision as close as possible in both paperback and ebook. There are some limitations of possibility, but a great deal of detail can be taken care of professionally and efficiently. Use this site in 1 of 2 ways:
- As a way to quickly get your book ready for ebook and or print (or both) because you have everything ready to go–file(s) and book cover (front or full wrap image–to be custom fit to the output of actual print pages).
- Take it slow, work with Scott and build a unique customized look to your ebook and print book. We can use Skype, email, or go over your vision by phone as needed.
The choice is entirely up to you. To get going quickly, see below for specific details of what’s needed.
When you choose a basic package (novel or non-fiction ebook) and pay for it, Scott will send you a Dropbox link on his account that he shares only with you. You can submit the following file types:
- PDF (book cover file for ebook only)
If your book is in need of any of the following:
- Book Cover resizing –hourly rate
- Book Cover making (Scott can create up to 3 options for you if you choose) billed hourly with an added $100 upfront cost.
- Footnotes (which are endnotes) for specific sentences (applicable mainly to Non-Fiction — billed hourly
- Internal embedded images (this depends on the length of your book, the estimated time it will take for the back and forth)
Scott will set up a time to work with you directly. The best modes for this are by phone, Skype, email, or in person. This helps establish your vision in Scott’s mind firmly, and the work-flow can be precise and well-timed for your goals.